Martin Paljak wrote:
Thanks for tips! Could you point me to the line in spec where it says
that slots can only be added. I cant  find the place where it forbids
removing.
That's what I get for not checking the spec after the meeting in which we discussed this. The original agreement was that removal was forbidden. Unfortunately the current spec does not forbid removing slots.

Firefox does not allow removal. It'll be a small change to the code to handle removal, though it makes the slot checks more expensive. If you could write a bug up I'd appreciate it.

The upshot, however, is if you want it to work in Firefox 2 or 3 you'll have to disallow removals.

bob