On Monday 12 January 2009 13:30:35 Kyle Hamilton wrote:
> I believe that this is not only exactly what he is saying, but also
> exactly what must be done.
>
> Once a "potentially problematic practice" is shown to have moved from
> "potential" to "actual", it is a problematic practice.  Once that
> happens, it must be addressed.

I fully agree.

Right now, as I see it, we have...
1). "potential" - The "Potentially Problematic Practices" wiki page.
2). "actual" - The Mozilla CA Certificate Policy.

So when a problem "is shown to have moved from 'potential' to 'actual'",
surely the way to address it would be to update the Mozilla CA Certificate
Policy and require CAs to conform to the new version (or risk having their
Root(s) pulled) ?