marcelino jr esguerra wrote:
hi again! i tried to build it. but at some part it began to have errors. i have both nsprpub and security folders.
You need:
  mozilla/nsprpub
  mozilla/dbm
  mozilla/security/nss
  mozilla/security/coreconf
  mozilla/security/dbm

though it looks like you are running into something else.

first there is this command line warning about ignoring an unknown option, it stated a file named, now.c, under the config folder.

then command line error : missing source filename.
i build it in windows xp.
For Windows, I find the easiest way to get the right environment is to follow the mozilla instructions for installing the compilier and tools. You don't need all the toolkits mozilla needs, but I usually install them anyway.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Windows_Build_Prerequisites

NSS is not as sensitive to compilier versions as mozilla. I think some NSS developers still build with msvc 6.0. I have built with msvc 9.0 recently.

bob

i would like to ask why and how this happened? and for help. thank you.