Hi,

Since there are no standards in this space most banks and e-governments
use proprietary (but cross-browser) Java plugins.  In the EU there are at
least 10 different national schemes.

Chrome and Safari presumably do not support any pre-configured solution
since no such solution has gotten any traction worth mentioning.

There is a lot of stuff you can buy though...

Anders

Sunny wrote:
Hi,
    I'm not able to find any literature on the topic of Signing data
using Digital Certificates with JS in Safari browser.

like, in Firefox, we have window.crypto.signtext() method that you can
call from Java script to select a certificate and sign the data using
the certificate.

For IE, we have a CAPICOM plug-in to do that.
Do we have anything in chrome/safari that will help signing using
Digital Certificates in java script? Please let me know.