So I logged in to a bank today and Certificate Patrol threw up a
warning I haven't seen before (see attached image).

What is wrong with this you ask? Look at the dates on the
certificates. When is 204/19/2010 exactly?

So I downloaded the certificate and ran it through openssl, the text
output looks ok, and it looks ok in Firefox's certificate screen. I
can't find a way to contact certificate patrol to report a bug though:

This is the first time I have seen Certificate Patrol do this. If
anyone knows how to contact them if you could forward this on I'd
appreciate it, or let me know how to contact them that'd work to.
CC'ing Joe Schiavo as well just in case the certificate is broken in a
subtle manner (although as best I can tell it's ok).

It might be a good idea to require some sort of contact info (i.e.
email address) or a website with useful information for add-ons so
people can get in contact with authors to report bugs/etc.

-Kurt