Hi,

I have added an external PKCS#11 token via Device Manager in Firefox 3.6.15.
I then import a PKCS#12 file containing a client SSL key and certificate
signed by a trusted CA, specifying the external token as the key and
certificate store. The import is successful however when I attempt to access
a website over mutual SSL with the newly imported certificate I get an
authorized error. If I restart the browser then the connection is
successful.

Are SSL certs being cached by the browser? If so, is it possible to refresh
the cache to include a newly imported certificate on an external PKCS#11
device without having to restart the browser?

Thanks,
James