Robert Relyea wrote:
> On 03/24/2012 03:05 PM, VJ wrote:
> > I'm trying to use RSA_HashCheckSign() function to verify the
> > message.
> How are you even Linking with RSA_HashCheckSign()?

I don't know what platform JV is on, but I know on Mac OS X, all the internal
symbols in FreeBL and maybe other libraries are exported. This is how the
Firefox Sync developers got so far in developing their JavaScript
implementation of J-PAKE based on FreeBL's internal math library; they did all
their development and testing on Mac OS X and when they were done, they were
surprised to find they were using functions that you can't even reference on
Windows (and Linux?).

I am not sure if there is something we can do about this problem for Mac OS X.

- Brian