Rob Stradling wrote:
> > I presume that Firefox OS trusts NSS's "Built-in" Root Certificates
> > [1], but what (if anything) does Firefox OS do for EV SSL?

As you found, Firefox OS doesn't have an EV UI, and in fact I just disabled the
EV validation logic in B2G for performance reasons, given that it was wasted
effort without a UI.

> > Does Firefox OS import PSM's list of EV-enabled Root Certificates?
> > [2]

It did, but I just disabled that since it wasn't being used for anything.

Note that this wasn't a policy decision. It could be that we will have an EV
indicator in the future on B2G. I expect we will eventually try to make all our
products consistent, one way or another.

Cheers,
Brian