On 12/11/2014 12:33 AM, helpcrypto helpcrypto wrote:
Hi again, sorry for delay.

Yes, you can (SHOULD) use SunPKCS#11 to access directly the
libraries/modules.
You can do it two ways:

  - attack libraries directly
  - parse (legacy) secmod.db on Firefox profile to list modules/libraries.
Actually this is a very good way to corrupt your database. Mozilla still uses the old database, so accessing you NSS database from SunPKCS#11 with another softoken module while you are running will corrupt your database.

Unfortunately the only safe way is to use JSS, as sucky as it is. You can use JSS as just a provider and use your normal Java interfaces, however. You don't need to use the direct to NSS bindings.

bob

Have a look on

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2873581/is-it-possible-to-access-a-bdb-from-pure-java
         sethi.org/tmp/ssh/src/com/mindbright/bdb/DBHash.java

It's quite complex, so if you get lost, I could try to send you some code.

Regards.