Good Morning,

I'll apologize in advance if this question has already been asked/answered
(I did look and found nothing that helped me out) or if the question seems
trivial. I am a college intern currently working with NSS for the first
time, so please forgive me if I state anything incorrectly or in a confusing
manner.

So I would like to import keys generated by OpenSSL into NSS and make them
usable in NSS. Any help on how to accomplish this (any commands needed/used)
as well was what functions help do this (so I can better understand the
system) would be much appreciated.

My reasoning behind wanting to do this is mainly because I am having a hard
time understanding how keys are generated in NSS and my supervisor stated
that if we could import the keys from OpenSSL then that would work just as
well. (If you also have the ability to explain this then that would be extra
awesome)

Any help is much appreciated,
Jim