On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 1:49 AM, John Jiang <john.sha.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> My steps are the follwings:
> 1. Double-click start-shell-msvc2015-x64.bat in C:\mozilla-build. And it
> displayed some information, like the below:
> MozillaBuild Install Directory: C:\mozilla-build\
> Visual C++ 2015 Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
> 14.0\VC\
> Windows SDK Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\
> Using the MSVC 2015 64-bit toolchain.
> 2. cd /d/security/nss/nss-latest/nss/
> The source directories of nss and nspr are under a same parent directory
> nss-latest.
> 3. export USE_64=1
> 4. make nss_build_all

Hi John,

Your steps look correct to me. There must be something wrong in your
environment variables.

Our clue is the pathname 'C:/mozilla-build/msys/quickder.c'. The
'C:/mozilla-build/msys' part is the problem. Can you run the command
'env' to print your environment variables, and see which one contains
'C:/mozilla-build/msys'?

Wan-Teh Chang