All,

This mozilla.dev.tech.crypto mailing list has been running on ancient
custom-patched mailman software since the early Mozilla days. As many of you
are aware, there are limitations and sometimes loss of data with the old
configuration, so our infrastructure team is migrating this list to be hosted
as a well-supported email-based Google Group under Mozilla's Google Workspace
(formerly GSuite) account.

Currently this forum is accessed as follows:
  - Newsgroup: mozilla.dev.tech.crypto
  - Web: https://groups.google.com/g/mozilla.dev.tech.crypto
This list will be archived and changed to read-only on April 3, after which we
will continue our conversations in the new list.

After the move, the access points will change to:
   -- dev-tech-crypto@lists.mozilla.org will automatically forward to the new
mailing list
  - Group Name: dev-tech-crypto
  - Web: https://groups.google.com/a/mozilla.org/g/dev-tech-crypto
Note: Newsgroup access is deprecated and will no longer be an access point.

In the next week the infrastructure team will pre-populate the new group’s
members list with the active users who subscribed to mozilla.dev.tech.crypto
via lists.mozilla.org, and you will begin to receive email from the new
dev-tech-crypto group as soon as messages are posted to it. You will then be
able to update your user settings and frequency of email messages via
groups.google.com.

For mozilla.dev.tech.crypto we do not have visibility into subscribers from
NNTP or Google Groups, so if you do not receive notifications from the new
group, you may subscribe by sending email to
dev-tech-crypto+subscr...@mozilla.org. This new group, dev-tech-crypto, is also
public-facing via the web interface so you only need to subscribe to the new
group if you intend to post messages or if you want to receive group
conversations via email.

I will post another message here in mozilla.dev.tech.crypto when the new group
is ready to use. At that point, we will archive the old group such that no one
will be able to post in it. Google has stated that data in this old group and
the URLs to messages within this old group will remain as-is. From then on
messages sent to mozilla-dev-tech-cry...@lists.mozilla.org will be
automatically forwarded to dev-tech-cry...@mozilla.org.

Thanks,
B.