From: Upayavira [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 5:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ANN] Cocoon Task

I've now completed and tested my Cocoon Ant task. I've finished the docs
for it (URL shown below), they just need to be uploaded to the site
(which I don't yet know how to do :-(

I must say, I rather like this task, and I think that it could/should
become the recommended way to access Cocoon's offline functionality,
because of the range of functionality available in Ant that can be used
to augment the work that Cocoon does.

Please add it to your external tasks page.

Regards, Upayavira

<subsection name="Cocoon Task">

sties using Apache Cocoon in off-line mode. </p>
included within the Ant build file, and is thus
able to take advantage of Ant properties.</p>
means that this task will instantly take
advantage of any new functionality added there.</p>

<th>Compatibility:</th>
<th>URL:</th>
href="http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/";>http://cocoon.apache.org/
2.1/</a></td>