Hi Magesh,

nice to read from you.

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Magesh Umasankar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd like to introduce the concept of a DispatchTask to Ant.

Do you think a task with a mode/action that selects the method to run
instead of execute is really that common?

It looks like one could start a debate over whether those shouldn't
better be split into several separate tasks.  Even in Ant we have both
extremes, compare the clearcase/VSS or starteam tasks on the one and
ftp on the other side.  Whenever I touch ftp it feels as if it should
have been multiple tasks instead - so I'm in the multiple task camp
and probably wouldn't use DispatchTask myself.