On 2009-03-06, Ballment, John <john_ballm...@pacificnational.com.au> wrote:

> Believe it or not I have at least one tester, Paul Coste.

Oh, I believe you - we just need to see this verification somewhere.

> He requested some of the enhancments and gave suggested code.  I've
> tested/verified his code and I've asked him to verify mine.

That's great.

> I guess my next question is, is it my responsibility to get
> distribute these patches to some parties that are using Starteam and
> Ant to verify or does it get added to the sandbox for others to
> checkout/build and verify?

You need at least one committer's attention - and currently seem to
have the one of Martijn and mine, so that part worked.

If anybody of us is convinced the patches are a good thing even though
we can't test them, we'll commit em to the sandbox.  So if Paul could
verify things are working (in Bugzilla or here), that would help
tremendously.