We will publish a updated documentation soon (probably tonight).

Currently, the community is really small as prior releases was using
patched version of Ant and Ivy (mainly to introduce missing features sur as
extensionPoints in Ant, or module inheritence in Ivy). This was probably a
major issue, and explain why we didn't communicate too much outside of
ant-dev mailing list about it.

We've made lot of work to contribute back our modifications to both tools
and we now use official releases. In future we plan to bring more valuable
features to both Ant and Ivy. This is one of the main reason motivating us
to enter in ASF.
In the meantime we changed a lot of structuring stuff in easyant itself to
remain flexible and easier to use.

This release is a huge step for the project. And it's now time to promote
EasyAnt as a usable tool and to widen the community.

Your feedback will be really appreciated.