> We currently have our own repostory (repository.easyant.org) hosted on
> a private server. I would prefer to switch to a more reliable
> repository like bintray. No need to worry about backup, disaster
> recovery. We could just focus on content.

I would prefer having the artifacts on ASF servers. A (Nexus based)
repository is at https://repository.apache.org/
Ant + Ivy are available at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/

> They also offers download statistics which could be interresting for us.

Not sure about getting statistics from Nexus. But should be possible ...
(maybe we have to ask #infra)

> As bintray and github supports "Markdown" syntax, i made some
> experimentation on plugin documentation generation.

Are you writing the markdown by hand or do you generate that from java
source?

> Result on github : https://github.com/easyant/sonar-easyant-plugin
> Result on bintray :
> https://bintray.com/pkg/show/readmore/easyant/community-plugins/sonar-
> easyant-plugin

On BinTray the tables are broken.
No syntax highlighting on BT?

> If sources are on github, read more page from github can be "synced"
> with README.md. If not we can edit directly in bintray.
>
> You can notice that Table markdown syntax seems broken on bintray (or
> not supported yet). I reported it few minutes ago.
>
> I'm really satisfied by the result and wondering if we should move our
> plugins there. We can be backward compatible on exposed urll without
> effort.

Git support is growing at ASF, e.g. Camel is on the migration path from svn
to git.
A "blocker" to their vote is

Jan