I had some fixes for the manual which I'll push today.

We have two files for listing contributors:
- CONTRIBUTORS
- contributors.xml
I haven't seen an instruction in ReleaseInstructions nor a xslt in the
build.xml to generate
the first file from the last.
(But I also haven't find a xslt file for that).

Jan