The vote about archiving EasyAnt passed [1].
So according to [2] the todo list is:

Retire: Version Control
-----------------------
Most of our source code is in git, only "site" and "sandbox" use subversion.

--> only git for sources. Homepage in svn.

We place a marker RETIRED_PROJECT file on the top level.
--> done (will commit that after deleting the build jobs)

Add a note at the top of a README file as well so it is immediately visible
to people browsing the github mirror.
--> done, dito

Include a link to this page for a possible future reactivation and a link to
the vote result.
--> done

Ask infra to make the repository read-only.
--> open

Retire: Issue Tracker

Retire: Announcement
--------------------
We have to announce the retirement of the subproject at dev@ant,
announce@apache and the Ant main page.
--> open

Retire: Build Jobs
------------------
All build jobs on Jenkins@Apache, TeamCity and Gump have to be deleted.
- Jenkins: deleted "EasyAnt" (standard build job), updated
http://ant.apache.org/nightlies.html
- TeamCity: no build jobs there
- Gump: it seems, that there is no buildjob for EA
  https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/gump/metadata/profile/gump.xml?view=markup
  @Stefan: as our Gump master ;) please check

Retire: Homepage
----------------
Add the retirement to the archive-page.
--> done

Retire: Releases
----------------
The last released artifacts, if any, should be removed from the Apache
distribution server. To do so, remove any artifact related to the retired
subproject in https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/ant/ (it is managed
with subversion).
--> open

Retire: Free Further Resources
Maybe a subproject locks further resources (update-site, ...). So we have to
unblock them.
--> open: I am not aware of any resources. Someone else?

Jan