Hi Alexander,

I actually just realized that your initial mail actually had a patch file
attached. I didn’t notice that before and only today noticed it while looking
at the mail list archive. So assuming this applies cleanly on latest master
branch of IvyDE, I think this should be fine too, instead of creating a PR. I
am not experienced with Eclipse plugins, so I personally won’t be able to help
much, but hopefully someone from the IvyDE team will be able to review and
decide about this patch. Thank you again for contributing this.

-Jaikiran