Github user jaikiran commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/pull/54

    >> VsftpRepository has DEFAULT_READ_TIMEOUT and DISCONNECT_COMMAND_TIMEOUT;
would that require an additional timeout attribute?

    I had a look at this. Given that there's currently no way it can be
configured on the resolver itself and that it looks more like an internal
usage, I wouldn't expose this as an additional timeout attribute, especially
since it's very specific to this resolver.

    In general, I think the resolver(s) should use the named
`timeout-constraint` for the common timeout concepts (like connection timeout
and read timeout) and if necessary specify additional timeout details that are
very specific to that resolver as specific attributes on the resolver's element
itself.

---
with INFRA.
---