So the crash of Eclipse occurs also with Java 8. But I have managed to make it
crash with other kind of Eclipse console, so this is probably not related to
IvyDE.

While testing I have found a little bug, some context menu doing nothing, most
probably not a regression. Still, I have fixed it in master.
And I have fixed some test projects.

It would be great if somebody could do some testing on Windows, since I tested
on MacOS.

Then for me it is all good.

Nicolas

PS: since now I am mainly using Intellij, it was a bit of pain to get back into
Eclipse. But this was a joy to use IvyDE, which is way better integrated than
IvyIDEA :)