+1

Downloaded the RC2 of 2.5.2 and built some projects, checked some manuals and docs and the checksum.

-Jaikiran

On 17/08/23 10:22 pm, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
Hi all

I've cancelled the previous vote as the NOTICE file didn't contain
2023. sorry about this. Now I've built a new release candidate for Ivy
2.5.2

Changelog:

- FIX: ivy:retrieve could fail because of a `NullPointerException` (IVY-1641)
- FIX: reading POMs may loose dependencies when multiple Maven
   dependencies only differ in `classifier` (IVY-1642)
- IMPROVEMENT: Upgrade Apache HttpClient to 4.5.13 (IVY-1644)

The release artifacts can be found at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/ivy/ (svn revision 63486)

Maven Repo is
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1061/org/apache/ivy/ivy/2.5.2/

Again I have not built the update site, but we never did for 2.5.1
either and it never bothered anybody.

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

This vote will be open for 72 hours as usual, I'll close it on

Thanks