Hi Claude,

I've created https://github.com/Claudenw/creadur-rat/pull/4

The AntUnit tests all pass for me when run via "ant -f run-antunit.xml"
inside apache-rat-tasks. I don't know enough about the way classloaders
and I/O redrections work in Maven's antrun to be of any help here.

I needed to fix the classloader loading the custom matcher class as
otherwise you'd have two different IHeaderMatcher classes loaded and the
custom matcher simply has not been an instance of the class known to the
task's License class.

All tests around Ant's output simply worked on first try. This must be
an artifact of how antrun runs Ant. I haven't got any insights to offer,
sorry.

Finally the test aboud report and custom matchers simply don't work as
Report doesn't support nested IHeaderMatchers at all, it only accepts
nested Licenses.