Tuomas Räsänen wrote:

> My goal is to create a non-modal dialog to replace default Styles and
> Formatting - dialog.
> MyDialog contains a listbox for styles just like the Style and
> Formatting - dialog.
>
> I would appreciate your opinion about the way I have done this dialog.
> There is also a problem: this dialog won't close when clicking that
> cross at top right corner of the dialog.
> What I've done wrong?

I'm not a dialog API expert, but the following line of code looks
strange to me:

>         xPSetDialog.setPropertyValue("Closeable", new Boolean(false));

I understand this as a command that this dialog shouldn't be closeable
and so it isn't surprising that nothing happens when you click on the
closer. OTOH I wonder why there is a closer at all in this case but this
might be a bug or imperfection.

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.