Hi,

Christian Lins wrote:
On 12/11/08 11:43, Benjamin Vollmer wrote:

- Jürgen said it make sense to use a folder structure like "/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/" for the data-configuration files. But my experience is that for the OptionsDialog.xcu this doesn't work. The refered .xdl Dialog will only be displayed when the OptionsDialog.xcu is in the root folder of the extension.

Probably a referencing problem. Did you use %origin% to specify the location of the xdl file?
Please note that %origin% is relative to the referencing xcu file!
Ok, let us take my example. OptionsDialog.xcu is stored under "/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/" and the option dialog file is stored under "/dialogs/". How should my entry look like?

<prop oor:name="OptionsPage">
 <value>../../../../../../%origin%/dialogs/Leaf.xdl</value>
</prop>

(This didn't work for me.)

I'm currently working on a sample extension for Jürgen that shows how to add an Option page and extension help. I'll need some days to finally polish it, but if it helps I can provide a work-in-progress project earlier... :-)

Thanks but at the the moment I don't need more input. All my problems with the options are solved. I have now other questions on my list. ;-)

regards
Benjamin