Hey Bernhard,

Bernard Marcelly schrieb:
> Message de Thomas Krumbein  date 2010-08-11 14:48 :
>
> Hi,
> This old version may not be able to guess the import filter and encoding of
> the
> dBase document.

Yes, that is right...

Did you try to add this information?

>    dim arg(2) as new com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
>    arg(0).Name = "Hidden"
>    arg(0).Value = true
>    arg(1).Name = "FilterName"
>    arg(1).Value = "dBase"
>    arg(2).Name = "FilterOptions"
>    arg(2).Value = "IBMPC_850"
>
>    oCalcDoc = StarDesktop.loadComponentFromURL(sURL, "_blank", 0, arg())

Yes, I tried this first ;-) It dosen't work - oCalcdoc is empty afterwards.

The dispatcher code works only with a visible frame, if I use a hidden
one, the code captured the active window (frame).

> Version 3.0.1 is an obsolete and buggy version, it should not be used anymore
> in
> a professional (or even personal) environment.

Well, I know this ;-)
Unfortunatly a lot of "big" customers will not change there version in
three or six month periods. In my case, the customer owns more then
15000 installations - and he is still using the 3.0.1.
By the way: Even the 3.2.1 is "buggy". We are evaluate the upgrading
sinse some month - but I am not shure, if it will really take place this
year...  OK, this problem here is solved, my code is really better - but
I have to solve it for the 3.0.1 too.

Thank you and best regards
Thomas

--