D.J. Heap wrote:
On 9/26/05, D.J. Heap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 9/22/05, William A. Rowe, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]

Since awk is used elsewhere, I suppose we could do this.

I also wonder about simply fixing those in expat.h.in within our svn
repository, since this is our private copy of these build files.

Thoughts?

Any word on this?

Well, in yet another direction; I've done most of what can be done to -axe-
the use of awk where it was really unnecessary.  So apr/-util/-iconv in trunk
no longer use it.  [httpd still does, but that too should be fixed shortly.]

Bill