Henry Jen wrote:
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
Henry Jen wrote:

/**
 * Stop all unused threads. Ignore the maximum number of idling threads.
 * @return The total number of threads stopped.
 */
APR_DECLARE(int) apr_thread_pool_stop_unused_threads(void);

I'm a little confused in your proposal between apr_thread_pool_terminate(),
apr_thread_pool_destroy(), and this function.

Can't this be reduced to

My mistake. The last couple functions should take a apr_thread_pool_t *self as a parameter. Those are instance methods, not static.

Another thing is that the initialize/terminate may not be needed. I put it there for now in case some thing I have overlooked.

Cheers,
Henry