On Tue, 2012-02-07 at 11:31 +1100, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> This is what I get when I run the release.sh script against 1.4.5 tag

Interestingly, if I rework release.sh to use branches instead of tags
and give it 1.4.x as an argument, everything turns out clean with F-16
defaults:
---------------
Eliminating unwanted files (e.g. .cvsignore) and generating initial
files via buildconf ...

buildconf: checking installation...
buildconf: python version 2.7.2 (ok)
buildconf: autoconf version 2.68 (ok)
buildconf: libtool version 2.4 (ok)
buildconf: copying libtool helper files using /usr/bin/libtoolize
buildconf: creating include/arch/unix/apr_private.h.in ...
buildconf: creating configure ...
buildconf: generating 'make' outputs ...
buildconf: rebuilding rpm spec file

Build from the tarball works fine. So, maybe that's the ticket after
all.

PS. 0.9.x is broken, but not too worried about that.

--
Bojan