On Wed, 2012-02-08 at 08:02 +1100, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> Libtool is slightly ahead: 2.4 v 2.2.4, but this is not where the
> warnings are coming from (mostly).

Actually, that is not correct. If I use 2.2.4 instead of built-in 2.4, I
do get warnings and they do come from the files contributed by this
version of libtool. Pretty much the same stuff as what Rainer fixed in
APR - missing AC_LANG_SOURCE.

So, given that vanilla autoconf and the one from F-16 are pretty much
the same thing and given that libtool 2.2.4 is giving warnings (i.e. is
obviously more obsolete than 2.4, when used with autoconf 2.68), I think
I should just roll the 1.4.6 release with the tools I have in F-16. If
that turns out bogus, I will release again. Version numbers are cheap.

If you disagree with this assessment, let me know.

--
Bojan