Thanks Yann, configure now detects the missing function.

But: testpoll fails:

testpoll            :  Line 897: apr_pollset_poll() didn't sleep

Unfortunately I don't know when it started. Any idea, what I should investigate?

All this is on SLES11, haven't tried the recent APR trunk with newer Linuxes, but r1908005 worked on them including testpoll tests.

Thanks and regards,

Rainer