Hi everyone.

I'm having an issue with Archiva that I simply can not trace.

The details:

maven-shade-plugin needs commons-io 2.13.0.

Archiva will download the pom file, but not the jar itself.
I'm using the insecure maven repo. The file is there.

Is there a means to expand the tracing of the app to list/show why it's not
downloading the jar file, but it is perfectly happy to pull the pom file
down?

If I have to recompile, I'll try, but I'd hope the capability is already
there. ;)

-Chris

PS: if anyone can comment on the specific issue I have, then I'd also be
more than happy! ;)