Findbugs can be customized with a exclude filter to exclude from checking
issues that produce a high number of false positives.

For the rest of "false positives" @suppresswarnings annotation can be used.

I suggest Understanding the issue Findbugs highlights before suppressing it, I
did see devs being lazy and causing production outages...

There is no good reason for not running Findbugs as part of the build.

cheers.

--z