Committers,

Since we've had the 2.1.0 branch around a bit longer than we normally would
this time around, we're starting to run into situations where we want to
commit something to 2.0 and 2.1, but skip 2.1.0.  Here's the process to
correctly do that:

First, commit to 2.0 (obviously).

Next, merge 2.0 into 2.1, so the commit is in there too.

Here's the slightly tricky part:

Merge 2.0 into 2.1.0, with the '-s ours' flag. "git merge -s ours
cassandra-2.0"  This means 2.1.0 won't change at all, but will record the
merge.

Finally, merge 2.1.0 into 2.1, again with -s ours, so nothing changes in
2.1 and it keeps the commit.

After this of course you can merge to trunk normally.

Hope that helps,
-Brandon