Hi Dikang,

I am not sure about what you call "amplification", but as sizes highly
depends on the structure I think I would probably give it a try using CCM (
https://github.com/pcmanus/ccm) or some test cluster with 'production like'
setting and schema. You can write a row, flush it and see how big is the
data cluster-wide / per node.

Hope this will be of some help.

C*heers,
Alain Rodriguez - al...@thelastpickle.com