Please remove me from - dev@cassandra.apache.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Jake Farrell [mailto:jfarr...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 4:36 PM
To: dev@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: #cassandra-dev IRC logging

asfbot can log to wilderness for backup, but it does not send out digests.
I've seen a couple of projects starting to test out and use slack/hipchat and
then use sameroom to connect irc so conversations are not separated and people
can use their favorite client of choice

-Jake

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 4:20 PM, Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes. I did. My bad.
>
> On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 4:07 PM, Jason Brown <jasedbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Ed, did you mean this to post this to the other active thread today,
> > the one about github pull requests? (just want to make sure I'm
> > understanding correctly :) )
> >
> > On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Edward Capriolo
> > <edlinuxg...@gmail.com
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > One thing to watch out for. The way apache-gossip is setup the
> > > PR's get sent to the dev list. However the address is not part of
> > > the list so
> the
> > > project owners get an email asking to approve/reject every PR and
> comment
> > > on the PR.
> > >
> > > This is ok because we have a small quite group but you probably do
> > > not
> > want
> > > that with the number of SCM changes in the cassandra project.
> > >
> > > On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Jeff Jirsa <
> jeff.ji...@crowdstrike.com>

> this,

> > dave_les...@apple.com>

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary
and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may
review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally
http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.