OK, I've created a new worktree. Did not create IDEA files there. Just ran
'ant', and then 'ant test', in a terminal window.
There, I'm not getting the 'java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: rpc_port' errors,
and only about 13 tests fail, some of them "crashing":

untitled text 9:1348:     [junit] Testcase:
testStandardDirs(org.apache.cassandra.db.DirectoriesTest)FAILED
untitled text 9:1354:     [junit] Test
org.apache.cassandra.db.DirectoriesTest FAILED
untitled text 9:1507:     [junit] Test
org.apache.cassandra.db.RecoveryManagerFlushedTest FAILED (crashed)
untitled text 9:1526:     [junit] Test
org.apache.cassandra.db.RecoveryManagerMissingHeaderTest FAILED (crashed)
untitled text 9:1545:     [junit] Test
org.apache.cassandra.db.RecoveryManagerTest FAILED (crashed)
untitled text 9:1564:     [junit] Test
org.apache.cassandra.db.RecoveryManagerTruncateTest FAILED (crashed)
untitled text 9:3422:     [junit] Test
org.apache.cassandra.db.commitlog.CommitLogTest FAILED
untitled text 9:3459:     [junit] Test
org.apache.cassandra.db.commitlog.CommitLogUpgradeTest FAILED
untitled text 9:3503:     [junit] Test
org.apache.cassandra.db.commitlog.SegmentReaderTest FAILED
untitled text 9:4210:     [junit] Testcase:
encryptedHints(org.apache.cassandra.hints.HintsEncryptionTest): FAILED
untitled text 9:4217:     [junit] Test
org.apache.cassandra.hints.HintsEncryptionTest FAILED
untitled text 9:5055:     [junit] Test
org.apache.cassandra.security.CipherFactoryTest FAILED
untitled text 9:5093:     [junit] Test
org.apache.cassandra.security.EncryptionUtilsTest FAILED
untitled text 9:5275:     [junit] Test
org.apache.cassandra.service.RemoveTest FAILED

*Boris Melamed*  |Software Engineer
*w:* ++972-545691126      *e: boris.mela...@weather.com
<boris.mela...@weather.com>*
<http://weather.com/apps> <http://weather.com/apps>