Wow, that was quite the aggressive email. The thing is, it very much looks
like the only reason you care about this delay is because Kellabyte is
making the ASF board look bad on twitter.  If it weren't the case, it seems
unlikely such a "slow" 12hr response would receive board notice, let alone
ire.

I think the board forgets that all of these functions are fulfilled by
volunteers (whoever the moderators are - I genuinely haven't a clue).
Expecting volunteers to jump to it, because the board is looking bad, seems
like a pretty clear *abuse* of process.