We voted in the dev list discussion[1] that we wont cut a release till all
unit tests are passing. I can see that testall are failing for trunk and
3.X. Hence I need to do a -1 on this release. My -1 is not due to Dtest
failing as we discussed about unit tests only in that thread. I will start
another thread for making Dtest a blocker for release.

-1 due to testall failing.

1. http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-
cassandra-dev/201607.mbox/%3cCAEPxca1TGo6S1O8DcpM7dmXsBe4
4EniSezkpq5_=qksctk3...@mail.gmail.com%3e