In my opinion, stabilising MVs would count towards bug fixing, to totally
acceptable
for the 3.11.X line. No conflict here.

--
AY

On 13 January 2017 at 17:56:06, Jonathan Haddad (j...@jonhaddad.com) wrote:

+1 (non binding) to feature freeze.

I also like the idea of stabilizing MVs. Ben, you've probably been the
most vocal about the issues, have you made any progress towards making them
work any better during bootstrap / etc? Any idea of fixing them is a major
undertaking?

Jon

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 9:39 AM Benjamin Roth <benjamin.r...@jaumo.com>
wrote:

+1 also I appreciate any effort on MV stability. It is an official 3.x
feature but not production ready for the masses.