Hi,

I have a 9 node cassandra cluster, each node has:
RAM: 5.5gb
Disk: 64gb
C* version: 3.3
Java: 1.8.0_51

The cluster stores about 2 million rows and partition keys for all these
rows are unique.

I am stress-reading it from a 12-node client cluster.
Each read-client has 50 threads, so total 600 read-threads from 12 machines.
Each read query is get-by-primary-key where keys are read randomly from a
file having all primary-keys.

I am able to get only 15,000 reads/second from the entire system.
Is this the best read performance I can expect?
Are there any benchmarks I can compare against?

I tried setting bloom_filter_fp_chance from 0.01 to 0.0001 and caching to
{'keys': 'ALL', 'rows_per_partition': 'ALL'} but it had no effect.

Thx,
SG