circleci is pretty good. Thanks for adding that. Would be better to have DTest too.

One problem for circleci is it takes much longer than a typical host (70 minutes vs. 40 minutes on a macbook pro). With more parallel test.runners, local host could run even faster:

I'll add circleci test result to the patches in the future. But seems we still need a committer to run the DTest for us.

Thanks,
Jay