Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear about my use case. Let's say I just want the
server to execute writes that are not directly generated from clients. It
can be previously stored queries (the case in my last email), or it can be
arbitrarily made-up write requests by the server itself.

Can you describe a little bit more on how to implement serializing the
mutation into the table?

Best,
Ke