I don’t think we need to stop the vote.  This CVE has been around for a while
(3/13/2017), and does affect any install I have ever seen.  It affects users
who manually enable some specific logback features using the SocketServer or
ServerSocketReceiver component which are not used in our default settings (or
by any install I have ever seen).

-Jeremiah