the things you are asking for are unfortunately not tiny effort. as you don’t
seem to have the time to contribute code the best way you personally create
change would be (again) to file individual jiras for each enhancement or
feature request.

highlight key ones you filed via the mailing list that you’d personally like to
see prioritized - and advocate to have resources allocated towards implementing
and ultimately get those scheduled for a release over other ones.

best,
kjellman