+1 and seriously hoping stuff marked "Patch available" will at least get a
chance of cutting in.

On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 at 12:43 kurt greaves <k...@instaclustr.com> wrote:

> > Earlier than I’d have personally picked, but I’m +1 too
>
> This but +1.
>
> On 5 April 2018 at 03:04, J. D. Jordan <jeremiah.jor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > > On Apr 4, 2018, at 5:06 PM, Nate McCall <zznat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Top-posting as I think this summary is on point - thanks, Scott! (And
> > > great to have you back, btw).
> > >
> > > It feels to me like we are coalescing on two points:
> > > 1. June 1 as a freeze for alpha
> > > 2. "Stable" is the new "Exciting" (and the testing and dogfooding
> > > implied by such before a GA)
> > >
> > > How do folks feel about the above points?

> > Josh:

> > release

> > like
> > the

> > quality is more important than cutting the release on a specific date.

> > complete" date (modulo a "definition of done" as Josh suggested), that
> will
> > help us align toward the polish, performance work, and dog-fooding needed
> > to feel great about shipping 4.0. It's a good time to start thinking
> about
> > the approaches to testing, profiling, and dog-fooding various
> contributors
> > will want to take on before release.

> 4.0.

*Alex Lourie*
*Software Engineer*+61 423177059

<https://www.facebook.com/instaclustr>   <https://twitter.com/instaclustr>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/instaclustr>

Read our latest technical blog posts here
<https://www.instaclustr.com/blog/>.

This email has been sent on behalf of Instaclustr Pty. Limited (Australia)
and Instaclustr Inc (USA).

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy
or disclose its content, but please reply to this email immediately and
highlight the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message.