We probably need to release 3.11.3 at some point soon because there's some
pretty major bug fixes in there and interest has been expressed multiple
times now for a release.

Currently the only tickets marked for 3.11.3 that aren't complete are:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-14355 - No work has started
on this yet.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-13929 - A lot of work has
been done here... just need a final review

However we've got quite a few tickets with patches that should probably be
considered - can't say all are necessary to get into 3.11.3 but seeing as
they all have patch available and have been around :
for a while they are worth considering for anyone who could kindly review:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-14242 - Inconsistent
indexing on static columns :(. needs review
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-14415 - performance
regression fix for DISTINCT
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-14204 - Straightforward fix
for nodetool garbagecollect
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-14167 - Pretty much ready
for commit - has been given +1 by Sylvain
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-14099 - Needs only a unit
test
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-14085 - performance fix,
small patch needs review
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-13935 - Simple fix to CQL
output for indexes when dumping schema
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-13917 - Needs review, fix
for compact storage inserts.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-13843 - Needs review. Small
debian packaging fix for heapdump location.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-13834 - Needs an "official"
reviewer and probably a test.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-13618 - Can likely be
committed. Jeff has already done all the work for it just need to verify
tests.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-11479 - Waiting for review
for quite a long time.. unit test fix but seems to include changes to the
server

Handy JQL:
project = CASSANDRA AND ((fixVersion = 3.11.x and status = "Patch
Available" ) OR (fixVersion = 3.11.3 AND status != Resolved)) and Type = Bug