2c: There's a lot to think about here, and as Blake already mentioned most
people don't have time to dedicate a lot of thought to this at the moment.
There appear to be a lot of voices missing from the discussion, and I think
it's pretty clear this isn't super tied to the freeze, so maybe we should
leave this discussion until next week when everyone can take part? This
kind of goes for every sidecar related discussion going on at the moment
IMO.