I'm interested. Better defining the components and labels we use in our
docs would be a good start and LHF. I'd prefer if we kept all the
information within JIRA through the use of fields/labels though, and
generated reports off those tags. Keeping all the information in one place
is much better in my experience. Not applicable for CI obviously, but
ideally we can generate testing reports directly from the testing systems.

I don't see this as a huge amount of work so I think the overall risk is
pretty small, especially considering it can easily be done in a way that
doesn't affect anyone until we get consensus on methodology.